This staff training course is done on-site at your premises. Training starts off around a laptop for the health & safety presentation, followed by a video. Then for the practical part it would be ideal if some empty pallets can be made available for use.
- Hazard awareness
- The operators’ safety code
- Lift truck stability
- Handling loads
- Safety video
- Test your knowledge
- Pre-Shift inspection
- Moving/stopping and steering the truck
- Operation of hydraulic controls
- Manoeuvring in open and confined area’s
- How to handle slopes and ramps
On successful completion of this PPT course, candidates will be issued with a certificate of training, valid for 5 years. This ensures you are compliant with UK law.
- Novice (beginner)
- Experienced (some use with no previous formal training)
- Refresher (renewing a previously obtained licence)